Many of you will be going on road trips with your families this summer. These are special times where you can make memories that last forever and have some fun. They are also times where things can go wrong if you aren’t prepared. Have you ever gotten off the plane and then realized you forgot to pack socks? Yeah, that’s a hassle. Here are 16 things to do before leaving on vacation:
- Place stop order on mail/newspaper.
- Find a house/pet sitter.
- Pay bills.
- Turn off lights or set light timers.
- Unplug electronics.
- Close and lock windows.
- Turn off water and gas.
- Take out trash.
- Throw out any food that will expire.
- Take out cash at ATM.
- Refill prescriptions.
- Confirm hotel reservations.
- Confirm flight/train/bus reservations.
- Make sure each person has packed clothing, underwear, socks, shoes, and toothbrush.
- Have snacks and games for the road.
- Take your car in to Plains Tire for a FREE Pre-Trip Inspection that includes an inspection of tires, alignment, steering, suspension, brakes, fluids, and brakes.
Now that you’ve gone through this list and double-checked everything, you are ready to go have some fun! Remember to be safe, and that Plains Tire is here for all of your auto needs with our nine locations throughout Wyoming!